Payroll and personnel administration are the biggest and most time-consuming challenges facing expanding organisations. Grant Thornton’s outsourcing teams can manage these commitments on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what you do best – growing your business.
Thanks to our membership to a global network, we are in an ideal position to support companies expanding their operations worldwide.
We are well versed in security and confidentiality concerns and can help reduce the administration costs of your payroll and personnel systems.
- payroll processing and calculation of all notional pay/benefit in kind
- calculation of tax, social insurance, pension and other statutory deductions
- electronic payment of salaries direct to employees
- regular updates on important payroll-related dates
- coordination of cross-jurisdiction payrolls with other Grant Thornton member firms
- provision of appropriate payroll reports and analyses
- social security representation
- prompt response to all queries and complete confidentiality
In addition to the above services, we also provide a number of solutions that could help you minimise the amount of time spent on your personnel duties. These solutions range from managing your paper employee personnel files and databases, tracking employee presence, auditing personnel and payroll files and the set-up or creation of online personnel systems.
To find out more about our Payroll services, contact Eugenio Leoni.