In Bernoni Grant Thornton, data protection is a crucial issue.
Below you can find all information about how we process data.
Who are the data controllers?
Depending on which personal data process we implement, one or more of the following entities will act as data controller or joint controllers, should the purposes and the rules of the processing be defined jointly.
- Bernoni & Partners, with registered office in Via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, 20124 Milan. Italian tax code and VAT number 01692980152
- Grant Thornton Financial Advisory Services r.l., with registered office in Via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, 20124 Milan. Italian tax code and VAT number 09585290969
- BGT IT S.r.l., with registered office in Via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, 20124 Milan. Italian tax code and VAT number 09409340966
- Grant Thornton Operations S.r.l., with registered office in Via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, 20124 Milan. Italian tax code and VAT number 12057310158
- Leoni & Partners, with registered office in Via Statuto, 4, 20121 Milan. Italian tax code and VAT number 08565080960
(hereinafter, jointly, “Bernoni Grant Thornton”)
Within the scope of the relationships existing among the entities controlled by Bernoni Grant Thornton, it is possible that they can act as joint controllers of the data processing. To this end, Bernoni Grant Thornton hereby guarantees that personal data will be processed in compliance with the applicable provisions of law, entering into - pursuant to and in compliance with art. 26 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”) - a joint controllership agreement guaranteeing an appropriate protection level. The essential contents of the agreement are made available by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com. Hereinafter in this document, for each data processing it will be indicated whether Bernoni Grant Thornton entities are autonomous controllers or joint controllers.
How do we process data?
We process data in compliance with domestic and European regulations and, additionally, we have adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, loss, alteration, disclosure or accidental access, and against damage.
This policy is not provided for other websites that may be visited by the Users through links on the Data Controller website. Therefore, the presence of a link to an external website does not imply the Data Controller’s approval or acceptance of liability with reference to the contents of the website to which the User is redirected, also with reference to the data processing policy and its application.
This policy is updated on a regular basis in accordance with any regulatory changes.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Chapter III of the Regulation provides that data subjects can exercise the following rights against the Data Controller:
- Right of access to data
- Right to rectification of data
- Right to erasure of data
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Right to data portability (where processing is based on contract or on consent and automated
- Withdrawal of consent, where allowed
Depending on the Data Controller, in order to exercise the rights above, data subjects can contact the Data Protection Officer of Bernoni & Partners, Via Melchiorre Gioia 8, 20124 Milan, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.