In Bernoni Grant Thornton, data protection is a crucial issue.
Below you can find all information about how we process data.
Who are the data controllers?
Depending on what personal data we process, one (or more) of the following entities will act as Data controller.
- Bernoni & Partners, with registered office in Via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, 20124 Milan. Tax code and VAT number 01692980152
- Grant Thornton Financial Advisory Services s.r.l., with registered office in Via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, 20124 Milan. Tax code and VAT number 09585290969
- BGT IT s.r.l. with registered office in Via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, 20124 Milan. Tax code and VAT number 09409340966
- Grant Thornton Operations s.r.l. with registered office in Via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, 20124 Milan. Tax code and VAT number 12057310158
- Leoni & Partners, with registered office in Via Statuto, 4, 20121 Milan. Tax code and VAT number 08565080960
What kind of data do we collect?
Bernoni Grant Thornton collects personal data of:
How do we process data?
We process data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and domestic regulations and use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, and against damage.
This policy is regularly updated in accordance with any regulatory changes.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Chapter III of the Regulation provides that data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access to data
- Right to rectification of data
- Right to erasure of data
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Right to data portability (where processing is based on contract or on consent)
To exercise the above rights, data subjects can contact the Data Protection Officer at Bernoni & Partners, Via Melchiorre Gioia 8, 20124, Milan, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.