Eugenio joined Bernoni Grant Thornton in July 2014 and is currently the partner in charge of services.
As a labour consultant and auditor, Eugenio acquired vast experience in the administration of personnel and management of human resources. He is the managing partner of the firm Leoni & Partners (former Studio Leoni), which he founded in 1979 and is now a subsidiary of Bernoni Grant Thornton.
His areas of expertise include in particular:
- Payroll and social security contributions compliance
- Compliance related to the administration of personnel and management of human resources
- Labour technical consultancy
- Consultancy on problems related to labour contracts
- organization of training programmes on legislation in the labour market
- legal-labour law consultancy
Eugenio regularly speaks at conferences and training courses on labour law.
His clients include primary Italian and foreign sports and amateur clubs, in particular cycling and football teams (including Serie A teams), as well as important communication groups, operating mainly in the television, cinema, publishing, entertainment, radio and theatre industries.
Eugenio graduated in accountancy and then attended a master’s course in Business communication at Università Cattolica in Milan.
Qualifications & memberships
- Registered auditor;
- Registered with the roll of labour consultants in Milan;
- Auditor at the district council of labour consultants in Milan;
- Former auditor at the national council of the register of labour consultants;
- Qualified certifier
- Labour consultant
- Registered auditor