The winners of the 6th edition of the Good Energy Award are: Consorzio Melinda, Gruppo Carrefour, Sinapsi Tech and the Municipality of Vigodarzere.
The prize-giving ceremony of the 6th edition of Good Energy Award took place on September 29, 2015 in Milan during day one of the 15th Italian Energy Summit organized by Il Sole 24 ORE.
Watch the video of the opening speech.
Winners and finalists
Among the more than 50 candidates, the Jury selected three finalists for each Category: Industrial sector: (Melinda, Azzurra ceramiche and Edimare), Services sector (Thun Logistic, Innowatio e Carrefour Italia), Public Administration and Utilities sector - Cap Holding, Comune di Vigodarzere e Ospedali Riuniti di Ancona).
The winners selected for the 4 categories are:
- Melinda (Cles – Trento) for the Industrial Sector category
- Carrefour Italia (Milano) for the Services Sector category
- the Municipality of Vigodarzere (Padova) for the Public Administration and Public Utilities category
- Sinapsi Tech (Bastia Umbra - Perugia) for the Start-ups category
A special mention was given to Coopi (Cooperazione Internazionale), a not-for-profit organization fostering the development of local communities and assisting victims of natural disasters and to Efrem (Energy Freedom), a not-for-profit organization whose mission is promoting a green awareness in distressed countries.
This is the final decision of the Jury of this award conceived by Bernoni Grant Thornton, the first in Italy to devise an award for businesses that invest in the innovative energy market and adopt conscious initiatives for the environment, the economy and territory.
Sponsors and scientific support
The award was sponsored by:
with the scientific support of:
- Ministry of the Environment
- GSE (Italian state-owned company which promotes and supports renewable energy sources)
- University of Trento
- Fiper (Italian federation for the production of energy from renewable sources)
- PTP Science Park
- ANDAF (the Italian association of CFOs)
- University of Milan
- AEIT (Italian Association of Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Information and Communication Technology)
- Trentino Sviluppo
- TIS Innovation park
- ASSEPRIM (Italian association of Professional Services for Enterprises)
- CSR Manager Network Italia
- ODCEC di Milano (Board of Chartered Accountants in Milan)
The Jury panel of the Good Energy Award 2015 was chaired by:
- Maurizio Fauri - Professor of Sistemi Elettrici per l'Energia at Università di Trento and President of Polo per l’Energia, i.e. the Technological Center for Energy of Trento
and composed by:
- Fabrizio Adani - President of Gruppo Ricicla - D.I.S.A.A. Università degli Studi di Milano
- Enzo Argante - President of Nuvolaverde
- Alessandro Beda - Vice President at Sodalitas
- Gabriele Boccasile - Agro-environmental policies and business services of Regione Lombardia
- Luca Bracchitta - Vice President Sales and Technology at Bosch Energy and Building Solutions Italy
- Alberto Dossi - President of Gruppo Sapio
- Federico Gianni - Member of the Board of Directors of Asseprim
- Daniela Ingrosso - Investment Director at IDEA Capital Funds
- Maurizio Melis - journalist at Radio 24 and anchor of Smart City
- Giustino Mezzalira - Head of research and agricultural and forest management section at Veneto Agricoltura
- Roberto Mircoli - CEO at Eco4Cloud
- Rosanna Volpe - CFO at Fondo Italiano d'Investimento Sgr
Stefano Salvadeo and Gerhard Dambach declared:
“We were proud to see how enthusiastically this edition of the Good Energy Award was welcomed. There were so many applications, and this proves that environmental sustainability, energy saving and innovation are unavoidable elements for a business”. Stefano Salvadeo, Partner at Bernoni Grant Thornton
“We supported Good Energy Award, because we believe the efficient use of energy is key to gain a competitive advantage also through policies and investment aimed at creating innovation in the energy sector” Gerhard Dambach, CEO Robert Bosch Spa