On 28 March, a workshop will be held in Milan, concerning the tax profiles, corporate issues and solutions related to expatriates and impatriates and organized by Giuffrè Francis Lefebvre. Gianni Bitetti and Gabriele Labombarda will intervene as speakers.
The increasing mobility of resources and skills in multinational groups, due to the constant development of tax regulations in different countries, requires the implementation of an effective international mobility plan, which is compliant with regulations and based on an efficient cost management.
The course provides an up-to-date and complete analysis in order to carefully apply the right solution for a profitable management of talents and business operations.
- The increasing mobility of resources and skills in multinational groups: expatriates and impatriates
- Labour-law profiles and contractual safeguards: brief outline
- Administrative and tax fulfilments related to expatriates
- The tax treatment of impatriates: ordinary regime and special regimes
- Analysis and (potential) problems of the remuneration package
- Role and activities of the worker and subsequent tax risk profiles for the individual and the host company
- Role and activities of the worker and subsequent tax risk profiles for the individual and for the home company
- Cases of tax assessments with reference to the tax situation of the worker or to the involved companies