Gabriele advises on international accounting, as well as on direct and indirect tax issues. He matured a vast experience in assisting global clients to move Italian statutory accounting functions abroad, being able to anticipate the strengths and weaknesses of this process and solving the complex issues it implies.
While working on cross-border matters, he liaised with a number of foreigners, thus becoming aware of a different way of looking at domestic tax matters. He helps a number of clients to comply with Italian rules and red tape, with the aim of maximising the efficiency of their operations and also provides handholding assistance to clients interested in outsourcing functions and services. His areas of expertise include:
- international and domestic direct and indirect taxation to both companies and individuals
- assistance with organic and external growth through restructuring and M&A
- tax Due Diligences; Global Mobility & expat services
- private client services
- family office, assistance to artists and sportsmen
Gabriele is speaker at conferences, courses and masters. He is also author of articles for domestic and international specialised magazines (e.g. IBFD) and co-author of the volume on international tax "Manuale di Fiscalità Internazionale" (International Tax Manual).
His clients include companies operating in the technology and IT, consumer goods and MLM, manufacture and services industries, as well as airlines.
Gabriele graduated in Business Economics at Bocconi University in Milan and he holds a Master Degree in Corporate Auditing & Sector Financial Statements Auditing.
Qualifications & memberships
- Certified Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor
- former coordinator of the Expat Group of the Milan Board of Certified Chartered Accountants
- member of the Grant Thornton EMEA Business Process Solutions Regional Working Group;
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor