Stefano joined Grant Thornton Financial Advisory Services in January 2017 as a Partner in charge of the Transaction Advisory Services team. He began his career within the Audit department of E&Y in 2006 and joined PwC Transaction Services team in 2008 with a one-year secondment in the PwC London office.
His areas of expertise encompass
- financial due diligence (both vendor and buy side),
- support in the financial definition and price mechanism for the SPA
- advice to private equity and corporate in pre and post deals services such as analysis of synergies and working capital improvement, coordination of carve-outs, implementation of management accounts
- support in the preparation/review of business plans.
Among his major clients are companies operating in the industrial, food, chemical, retail, consumer, automotive, business services, technology, media and telecom industry.
Stefano received his degree in Business from Bergamo University in 2004 and an MBA from the University of Sheffield in 2006.
Qualifications & memberships
- Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) since 2009
- member of the TAS European Steering Committee of Grant Thornton International Ltd. from 2019
- Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA)