Newsletter and Events
We inform you that Bernoni Grant Thornton process your personal data (e.g. name, surname and e-mail address) with reference to their inclusion in distribution lists used to send newsletters and information on events (either live events or webinars).
The Bernoni Grant Thornton entities are joint controllers.
You could be:
- a client of one of Bernoni Grant Thornton entities within the scope of consulting services provided by it when performing the contract in force
- a contact of one of the partners, of an employee or of a collaborator of Bernoni Grant Thornton, who has informed you about the regulatory updated sent by them;
- a user of the Bernoni Grant Thornton website who, by registering using the form available on the newsletter pages, expresses the intention to receive them;
The purpose of data processing is the sending of updates and information on regulatory novelties and news on legal, tax, administrative, managerial and compliance topics.
Data are processed in compliance with art. 6, para. 1, letter a) of the Regulation and thus through the obtainment of the consent, which can also be given orally. Disclosure of data for this purpose is optional and without your explicit consent your data will not be included in the distribution list and you will not receive information relevant to events or newsletters.
Data will be retained until your explicit request to erase them from the distribution lists.
The electronic processing relevant to the management of newsletters and events allows to statistically track whether a message is opened, the number of clicks on links and the relevant dates.
Data may be disclosed to data processors which Bernoni Grant Thornton engage with within outsourcing relationships, as well as to people authorised to personal data processing under the direct authority of the Controller or of the Processor for the purposes of this policy.
Within the scope of the relationships existing among Bernoni Grant Thornton entities, as far as the joint management of events and newsletters is concerned, the entities are joint controllers, as regulated by specific internal agreements. Data processing is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
The processing is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling. Data will be processes only in a Member State of the European Union (EU) or in a Member State of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- refining your registration for the event, as well as providing you with all relevant information, also after its occurrence and invite you to subsequent editions of the same event. The disclosure of data is required for the correct management of your registration to the event and for the provision of the service. Without such data, participation cannot be permitted. Data are processed pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, letter b) of the Regulation for the purposes of carrying out activities preliminary and subsequent to the event organised by the Controller and activities instrumental and functional to its occurrence, as well as to comply with any other law and statutory obligation. Data will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil all activities related to the event management and also after the event for the performance of all civil and tax law fulfilments;
- publishing photos and videos of the event, which may portray the audience, for informative and possibly promotional purposes related to activities concerning the events organised by Bernoni & Partners. Data are processed in compliance with Law no. 633 dated 22/04/1941. Photos of the public event where you should accidentally be portrayed can be published even without your consent, pursuant to art. 97 of Law 633/1941. Photos where you are specifically portrayed will be published upon your consent and authorisation (Clearance and Authorisation to the Publication of Photos and Videos). Data are processed pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, letter a) of the Regulation. Data will be retained for the time deemed as necessary for the performance of communication campaigns by the Data Controller.
Contact details will not be disseminated. General images of the event will be disseminated.