Gabriele gained considerable experience in the Tax and Advisory areas.
His areas of expertise comprise:
- corporate, tax, and administrative consultancy
- assistance with Court proceedings: expert’s reports and attestations, both as Court and as Party appointed expert, in civil (including bankruptcy proceedings and voluntary jurisdiction), criminal and out-of-court proceedings concerning accounting, governance and audit matters, as well as insolvency proceedings, companies in general, banking and financing, valuations
- receiver and Court-appointed administrator of assets and companies within civil, criminal or preliminary proceedings
He is also internal and external auditor of companies and private entities.
Gabriele is a contract professor at Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi in Rome at courses aimed to graduates preparing to qualify as chartered accountants. He regularly speaks at conferences and training courses held at public and private institutions and has published a number of articles on specialised newspapers and magazines.
His clients include companies operating in the Financial services, Real Estate & construction and service industries.
Gabriele received his degree in Economics from Università degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza.
Qualifications & memberships
- Certified Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Rome
- expert witness and court officer at the Rome Court, both for civil and criminal proceedings
- corporate conciliator (qualified with the roll of Certified Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors in Rome in 2009
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor