Federico gained considerable experience in the Tax and Advisory areas.
His areas of expertise comprise:
- tax, accounting and administrative consultancy to companies
- consultancy in the field of tax litigation
- receiver to the Civil Court of Rome
- drawing up of expert’s reports under art. 160, para. 2 of bankruptcy law, and bankruptcy consultant within tax litigation
- court appointed expert to the Civil and Criminal Court in Rome and collaboration with Bernoni Grant Thornton colleagues within civil and criminal procedures (receivership and bankruptcy consultancy)
He is also member and chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of many companies.
Federico regularly speaks at conferences and training courses held at public and private institutions. He is also author of articles on specialized newspapers and magazines.
His clients include companies operating in the Financial services, Consumer products, Healthcare, Real Estate & construction, as well as services and Technology industries.
Federico received his degree in Economics from Università degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza.
Qualifications & memberships
- certified Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Rome
- liquidator and receiver
- mediator at the Roll of Chartered Accountants in Rome
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor