On 11 April 2017 a conference examining business Fraud Audit and Fraud Investigation will be held at Hilton Hotel in Milan.
Enrico Cimpanelli, partner at Grant Thornton Financial Advisory Services, will participate in the conference as speaker, analysing the implementation method of a Fraud Investigation process and, in particular: the operational stages (process); gathering of necessary (external and internal) information and the reporting activity (recipients and use); a practical example of Fraud Investigation process; the after-fraud phase.
The following issues will be also discussed during the conference:
- the control system on business frauds: fraud audit and fraud investigation
- implementation methods of a Fraud Audit process
- implementation methods of a Fraud Investigation process
- control activities by the employer over employees
- the role of Computer Forensic in fighting business frauds
- drawing up business policies aimed at increasing security levels
- tax frauds
A round-table forum will follow, during which participants will discuss the effectiveness of fraud audit and fraud investigation.