On Thursday, January 23, Alessandro Dragonetti, Managing Partner & Head of Tax of Bernoni Grant Thornton, will take part as speaker in the fourth edition of the “Premio Industria Felix” Award, held at Auditorium Giovanni Testori at Palazzo Lombardia (the regional government headquarters) in Milan and aimed, since 2015, at rewarding Italian entrepreneurial excellences having virtuous financial statements.
14:30 - Registration, badge delivery, welcome coffee, photos and interviews
15:30 - Conference
Industria Felix 2020 introductory video and welcome by:
- Fabrizio SALA, Vice President of Regione Lombardia;
- Marco BONOMETTI, President of Confindustria Lombardia.
- Michele MONTEMURRO, Editor-in-chief of Industria Felix Magazine;
- Andrea MIGNANELLI, CEO Cerved Group.
- Diego SELVA - Head of Investment Banking - Banca Mediolanum
- Alessandro DRAGONETTI - Head of Tax Grant Thornton
- Luca BOSELLI - Finance Director of Lidl Italia
- Fabio TAMBURINI - Editor-in-chief of Il Sole 24 Ore
16:30 Investigative report
Projection of the investigative report and awarding ceremony
17:40 - Conclusions
- Mario TURCO, Under-Secretary of State in the Italian Prime Minister’s Office in charge of economic planning and investments;
- Attilio FONTANA, President of Regione Lombardia.
- Maria SOAVE, journalist and Tg1 news presenter
- Michele MONTEMURRO, Editor-in-chief of IFM
With the participation of the members of Industria Felix 2020 Scientific Committee:
- Michele CHIEFFI, Chartered Accountant;
- Ernesto DI GIACOMO, Financial Director of Enel Finance International;
- Filippo LIVERINI, Vice president of Confindustria Campania and Committee spokesperson;
- Cesare POZZI, Professor of business economics at Università Luiss Guido Carli.
- Lorenzo IACOBBI, Lawyer, expert in family law and family business law
- Karen NAHUM, Vice Editor of Gruppo 24 Ore
18:00 - Networking aperitif
- Piazza Città di Lombardia, 1,
- 20124, Milano MI