Alessandro joined Bernoni Grant Thornton in 1996. Partner since 1999, now he is Managing Partner and Head of Tax of the firm.
He has extensive experience in various areas, among which:
- international tax
- tax and legal advisory to private clients
- succession planning
Alessandro regularly speaks at courses and seminars and publishes articles on specialised newspapers. He co-authored the volume on international tax "Manuale di fiscalità internazionale", currently at its 7th edition.
He acts as Statutory Auditor in several joint-stock companies, some of which have a listed foreign parent company.
Alessandro received his Degree in Business Economics from Bocconi University in Milan. During his mandatory call-up, Alessandro held office at the R&D Department of the Italian Revenue Police.
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor
- Technical Consultant to the Milan Court
- Honorary Regional Secretary for Lazio for the British Chamber of Commerce for Italy
- Member of the Board of Directors of Grant Thornton European Joint Venture
- Member of the European Tax Advisory Council and the European Collaboration Group within Grant Thornton International Ltd.
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor