Former managing partner and founder of his own professional firm, Studio Montedoro, he acquired vast experience in tax, advisory and legal consultancy.
His areas of expertise include in particular:
- corporate financial and tax planning
- assistance to distressed companies with bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings
- direct and indirect domestic tax
- electronic storage and invoicing
- definition and implementation of outsourced services
He is also Director, Chairman and member of the Board of Statutory Auditors, as well as independent auditor in various companies.
Sergio regularly speaks at conferences and training courses held at public and private institutions. He also writes articles on specialised magazines.
His clients include companies operating in the Food & beverage, Hospitality & tourism and Real estate & construction industries.
Sergio received his Degree in Economics with honours from Libera Università degli Studi Sociali “LUISS” in Rome in 1985.
Qualifications & memberships
- Certified Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Rome since 1987
- registered with the roll of expert witnesses at the civil and criminal Court of Rome
- independent and company mediator since 2010
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor