He acquired vast experience in the definition and implementation of tax policies of multinational groups, with particular reference to global transfer pricing.
His areas of expertise include:
- transfer pricing
- direct and indirect tax
- expatriate taxation
- cross border tax planning
Paolo is speaker at several conferences and courses. He is also co-author of the book “Manuale di Fiscalità Internazionale” (International Tax Manual), the best selling International direct/indirect Tax Manual in the Italian market.
His clients include companies operating in the Fashion & luxury and Consumer products industries, as well as airlines.
Paolo received his degree in Business Economics from Unviersità degli Studi di Genova.
Qualifications & memberships
- Certified Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Milan since 1989
- member of the European Transfer Pricing Group of Grant Thornton International Ltd.
- member of the BCCI Fashion and Luxury working group, The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy.
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor