Giuseppe is the Partner founder and Chairman of the Steering Committee of Bernoni Grant Thornton (formerly Studio Bernoni Professionisti Associati).
His areas of expertise encompass, among others:
- tax and corporate consulting
- corporate law
- international due diligence and tax planning
- contracts and agreements
- valuation and appraisals
- tax litigation
- company reorganisations
- insolvency proceedings
He also acted as President and member of the board of Statutory Auditors of major companies and entities, such as for example Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
Giuseppe received both his degrees in Business Economics and in Law from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan.
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Milan
- consultant to the Milan Tax Court
- former President of the National Board of Certified Chartered Accountants and of the Board of Certified Chartered Accountants of Milan
- former Vice-President of FEE (Fédération Européenne des Experts Comptables) and coordinator of the FEE direct and indirect Tax Committees
- Vice-President of the Fiscal Observatory of the Chamber of Commerce in Milan
- member of the Regional Tax Court in Milan
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor