Giulio has been working in Bernoni Grant Thornton for more than 30 years. Partner since 1989, he is now Head of Advisory services.
His areas of expertise encompass, among others:
- corporate and accounting consultancy, financial reporting and application of the domestic and international accounting standards
- tax consultancy and assistance to companies, traders and local bodies
- company law matters
- valuations, expert reports and appraisals
- tax litigation
Giulio also acts as member of the board of statutory auditors of major companies.
He regularly contributes to several specialised magazines on a variety of professional topics and recently co-authored a book on M&A, one on debt restructuring, one on financial statements and one on financial statements and the domestic accounting principles.
Among his clients there are insurance and investment companies, banks and multi-utility companies.
Giulio received his degree in Business Economics from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan in 1981.
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Milan
- consultant to the Milan Tax Court
- Contract Professor with the Department of Economics at Università Cattolica in Milan, course on "Best practice methodology"
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor