Davide joined Bernoni Grant Thornton in 2011, first as a manager, then starting from January 2015 as a partner in the tax team.
Davide has acquired vast experience in tax and corporate matters. Until 2011, he managed the tax firm he had personally founded.
His areas of expertise comprise:
- tax, accounting and administrative advice to businesses
- strategic managerial advice
- private client consultancy
- assistance to clients with several start-up projects in a variety of industries
- distressed business restructuring and reorganization
He also coordinated several nationwide real estate projects and acted as chief financial officer. He is member of the Board of Statutory Auditors and Appointed Auditor of several joint stock companies.
Davide regularly speaks at conferences and seminars, mainly on insolvency proceedings, and is guest speaker as tax specialist on radio broadcasts. He is co-author of the book “Adempimenti del Curatore Fallimentare” (administrative receiver obligations).
His clients include companies operating in the cosmetics, Real Estate & construction, steel, and aviation industries.
Davide received his degree in Business Economics from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan in 1990.
Qualifications & memberships
- Certified Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Monza
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor