Christian joined Bernoni Grant Thornton in October 2014 as a Principal. From January 1, 2017, he is one of the Partners in charge of the Business Tax Services team and of the accounting outsourcing area. He is also the Managing Director of Grant Thornton Operations.
His areas of expertise encompass:
- financial statements
- annual returns
- financial reporting
- domestic and international taxation
- accounting advisory
- management control
- domestic and international accounting outsourcing projects
- business combinations
- internal audit (“collegi sindacali”)
- Due Diligence
Christian regularly speaks at conferences and training courses, mainly on tax matters.
Among his clients are companies operating in the advertising, automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical, insurance, tourism, mass distribution, luxury and real estate industry.
Christian received his Degree in Business Economics at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan in 1996.
Qualifications & memberships
- Certified Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Milan
- Member of the EMEA BPS Working Group and the Payroll Group of Grant Thornton International Ltd.
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor