Alessandro gained a solid experience in corporate matters including:
- providing fiscal and corporate assistance and consultancy services in M&A projects for both national and international groups
- devising and advising M&A projects both in Italy and abroad, drafting contracts and running due diligence reviews
- providing internal audit and regulatory assistance in his capacity as member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of various clients
- assisting major companies and public bodies with the preparation of their Organisation, Management and Control Model (Modello di Organizzazione, Gestione e Controllo) and with the implementation of procedures ensuring risk management effectiveness
- providing consultancy services also in matter of succession planning for SMEs and asset protection policies
Alessandro often speaks at tax, accounting and corporate seminars/conferences both in Italy and abroad. He publishes thought leadership articles for The World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
His clients include companies operating in the aerospace, food & beverage, fashion, and energy industry. He also assists people working in sports and show business, as well as sports clubs, agents, associations and federations.
Alessandro received his degree in Business Economics from Ca’ Foscari University in Venice in 1990.
Qualifications & memberships
- Certified Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor in Padua
- Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditor