In a world characterized by an increasing regulatory pressure, highly dynamic markets, a strong competition, and an increasing IT complexity, it is crucial to find approaches and instruments that can contribute to improve performances and achieve objectives in compliance with regulations and maintaining a strong management and control.
Our aim is to help organizations manage risk, improve operating processes and achieve strategic objectives through teams having skills and expertise in all industry specializations, such as credit, payments, insurance and investment management. These combine with expertise in internal audit, anti-money laundering, regulatory compliance, cybersecurity, and technology.
We can ensure high quality standards and the highest attention to costs, in case your company requires either outsourced or co-sourced services, specialized analysis or compliance support, or simple operating support.
Risk management and Internal Audit System
- GDPR: Outsourcing / support to DPO
- Non-performing loans (NPL) management systems
- Analysis, measurement/evaluation of risks
- Evaluation of corporate control functions
- Implementation of new regulations (MIFID2, anti-money laundering “IV Directive”, …)
- Outsourcing / operating support to control functions (compliance, risk management, audit)
- Compliance (excessive interest, transparency, MIFID, privacy, etc.)
- Compliance with tax regulation
- SREP-like process and regulatory Internal Audit
- Measurement and management of money laundering risk
- Cybersecurity policies and procedures
- IT Forensic
- Cybersecurity training
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Test
- Data Privacy and GDPR
- Payment services security and PSD2