Alessandro joined Grant Thornton Financial Advisory Services as a partner within the Business Risk Services team in January 2017. Before joining us, Alessandro worked in some major consultancy organizations, and was one of the founding partners of Synapse Advisors.
His expertise comprises:
- Governance & Control (Business Process Analysis, Risk Management, Internal Audit, forensic),
- Personal Data Protection according with Italian and European laws
- implementation, monitoring and audit of organization models according with the Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001 (Liability of Organizations)
- implementation, monitoring and audit of anti-bribery plans according with the Italian Law 190/2012 (Anti Bribery)
- IT Risk & Security (IT Risk Management, IT Audit, Business Continuity Management, Crisis Management. Third Party reporting – SSAE16, ISAE 3402),
- Project Management
- management of Start ups
He also participates in the Digital Disrupt meetings of Grant Thornton International Ltd.
Among his major clients are companies operating in the technology, Financial Services, Engineering & Construction industry.
Alessandro received his degree in Computer Science from Università degli Studi di Milano in 1993. Alessandro also specialised in Business Administration completing, with distinction, a master at the Edinburgh Business School – Heriot Watt University in 2004.
Qualifications & memberships
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification at PMI